Jeff Kent is going to be on this season of “Survivor.” He claims he won’t have his game face on, but once he sees the Truck Wash immunity challenge, I think we’ll see the famous Jeff Kent grimace. Kent claims he is fueled by competitiveness and doesn’t need the prize money, since after retirement, he’s obtained a car dealership, a working ranch, and, apparently, a whispery southern accent, despite having grown up in Huntington Beach and gone to college at UC Berkeley.
Kent says he can get along with anyone, though he has a problem with “lazy and stupid people.” Which is good since that rarely comes up on Survivor, right? Tune in to see if:
- Kent’s “luxury item” is a motocross magazine.
- Blair from “Facts of Life” clashes with Kent about building a shelter
- Kent’s hair dye visibly fades over the course of the show
- Tribe members are grossed out when Kent decides to wear his buff as a jock strap
- Kent gets eliminated the very first week, or survives all the way to episode two